Code of Ethics
All of the readers on tarot-readers.org abide by the following Code of Ethics
- All of our readings are confidential and will not be shared. On occasion we may ask clients if we can use their reading as a sample; this will only be after agreement with the client and after all identifying information is removed.
- The emotional well-being of our clients is of paramount importance. If we feel you would be better served by professional advice we reserve the right to decline a reading. In this instance all payments made will be refunded.
- We reserve the right refuse to undertake a reading if the reader feels uncomfortable with a client’s question.
- We will not read for ‘third parties’. For example “does my boyfriend love me?” We can, however, look at re-phrasing questions.
- We will treat clients with respect and will reserve all judgement.
- We will not undertake readings relating to health or medical conditions.
- Our readings are not purely for fortune telling purposes or for predicting the future. The focus will be on empowering the client.
- There must be a 30 day period between readings if a client is asking about the same subject matter.
- We reserve the right to refuse to undertake a reading if we feel a client is becoming dependent upon tarot readings.
- All clients must be over the age of 18